My suggestion......

Kyle

• Moderators

Hello VA Admins,

Now sicne everything is coming to .co.cc and it's free.

But you should not get co.cc for your VA. people might take your domain name over like for .com, .net and you'll never get it and someone will own it!

It's good to have your own .com becasue so it's your own brandings ETC.. logos, everything.

Now i have alittle story. I used to own two VA's that is under .co.cc and i wasted my hours to put into this VAs and no one every came and join my VA.

Then when people comes to your VAs under .co.cc and they think they would not want to join becasue you don't have a .com, .org. or .net and you got the .co.cc for free!

So it's a good idea to get your own real domain name under .com, .net, or .org ETC. AND YOU OWN your brands!

Just a sugesstion for VA Admins and before new VA admins.

Hope this understands.

Another thing too is if you buy the .com, go ahead and buy the .net and .org as well. I have actually made good money buying domains and when people come searching because they want to protect the name, they will pay for them if they want the name bad enough to remain theirs. Sounds greedy I know but when the money is that easy to make..... Need I say more? So yeah protect your name and buy all 3 of the majors.