Can't Config kACARS

Germy

OK thanks for the answer.

Now I'm having a problem. When I write the flight plan, in charter flight mode, I can't write the Aircraft Type and also I can't write the aircraft registration. I only can do it if is an eschedulled flight. I'm running kACARS on Windows 7 64bits in admin mode.

Thanks for all your help!

Guest lorathon

To use the charter flight be sure to click the "Get Aircraft" button. This downloads all available aircraft from the VA server. You can then select the aircraft you wish to fly. No typing necessary :)

To use the charter flight be sure to click the "Get Aircraft" button. This downloads all available aircraft from the VA server. You can then select the aircraft you wish to fly. No typing necessary :)

Yes, I thoght that after trying sometimes, but that's the problem I think. When I get the data with a flight number, then appears all the data of the route (departure, arrival, FL...) also appears one plane (the plane I choosed when I created the schedulle) and at the bottom of the program I get a list of all my aircrafts of my VA that I created in the phpvms. The problem is, that this list only appears doing this, because when I use the "Get Aircraft" button, I don't get nothing, the list is totally empty and I don't know why it does it, because in one way it works and in the other doesn't works and don't appear any aircraft.

Thanks a lot for your answer and for your help.

[EDIT] Well, I don't know what I did before, because I was sure to push that button and don't get anything, but now I've tried and appears all my planes to choose. Thanks a lot for your help!!! :D :D :D :D