new use for phpvms

cdawg

i was wondering if there were anybody out that that knows the system like the back of there hand and could help me out with a mod of the system...basicly what i want to do is use it for anther game.....i am starting up a virtual Trucking Company and would like to try and convert this from being used for FS to being used for my Trucking Company..if anybody wants to have a go at it please post here or get in touch with me in a pm or msn and yahoo...thanks

• Moderators

i was wondering if there were anybody out that that knows the system like the back of there hand and could help me out with a mod of the system...basicly what i want to do is use it for anther game.....i am starting up a virtual Trucking Company and would like to try and convert this from being used for FS to being used for my Trucking Company..if anybody wants to have a go at it please post here or get in touch with me in a pm or msn and yahoo...thanks

That sounds tricky, but you can do it, but alots of bloody work to convert, not inside the .php, or anything else that operates phpvms. Mosly of the tpl,s will have to be changed. But i'm not sure.

Also just to remind you you posted in the wrong topic, a mod might move it up to general disscuisons. Please chose the right board ;)

i have most of that converted...its the coding for everything that is fs that i need to get changed...for ex. i need to take out the bid system as well as take out the create schedules change the departure and arrival airports to warehouse things like that

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think it is possible as when you are adding schedules in Admin Centre, it will only appear as Airports and how exactly are you going to drive across the sea, I understand what you are at because I tried when I had Euro Truck Simulator.