Showing Pages

shaun105

Hi

I have just had a new skin for my site, however i need to place a link to /pilots

When i do this the link doesnt work, someone told me i may have to enable the page so people can see it as it may have been locked. I have checked and double checked my coding and it is right i have had another guy check it and he says its right. its just not making an active link can anyone help as if i had any i would be tearing my hair out.

• Moderators

Hi

I have just had a new skin for my site, however i need to place a link to /pilots

When i do this the link doesnt work, someone told me i may have to enable the page so people can see it as it may have been locked. I have checked and double checked my coding and it is right i have had another guy check it and he says its right. its just not making an active link can anyone help as if i had any i would be tearing my hair out.

Hey i saw your VA site and you have a limit of numbers to showing navigation links. You could create a link in the pilot centre for all pilots to see. Hope this helps. But i'm not really sure about you skinning though,

Hi

Thanks for that however I took a look while on a works system using internet explorer and low and behold the links work! how funny is that!