Creating a rencent hires and recent promotions tables for site

scottjgd

I'm not sure whether i need to create a module or if there is just a little code snippet that i can use to accomplish this.

What i am looking to do is to create two tables for my front page.

1) Recent Hires

• The goal is to pull the 5 most recently approved pilots from the db and populate it in a small table.
  • It will be there 'flag img'name and id and date hired eg: 'flagimg'Scott Barlet(CCC002) 08/14/2010

2) Recent promotions

• The goal is to pull the 5 most recently promoted pilots from the db and populate it in a small table.
  • It will be there 'flag img'name and date promoted eg: 'rankimg'Scott Barlet 08/16/2010

So this is what i am trying to accomplish! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And if this is a module that needs to be created what would be the fields that need to be referenced to accomplish this

Thanks

Scott

OK so i have been doing a little work on this and i have got a little accomplished.

Welcome-CanadaChartersAndCargo_1282627489317.png

So what i need now is where do i change the styles for the recent promotions so it looks more like recent flights.

And does anybody know what i can do for the recent promotions is there already a prebuilt function i can use.