Paintshop Skin chat

RogerB

HEllo gents. I want to make a new skin, but rather than turning out stuff no one wants I figured that getting your feed back would be best. Tell me what you like in a skin, what features turn you on, 3 colums,2 colums, style of header, things like that. Don't worry about color, thats for you to decide. After we compile what you all like I'll make a skin that will be easy to edit and understand. Thanks guys!!!

Any code you would like to share is a plus also.

That is a hard one to answer really. I think everyone's flavor of design is different. I love 3 column on home page and no columns at all on other pages. I love the idea of a drop down menu up top and no navigation at all on the left. If a cool looking generic logo is created, then how about a psd file to go with it maybe so one can alter it for their own VA needs?

No scrolling marquee. I find most people hate them in spite of how much I like them in certain situations. The ends are limitless. I guess in the end it is up to you. I know your work and it is great. I would consider using anything you release.

And yeah, I figure you would have more input on this one too opening it up the way you did. But you know once you create the new skin and release it, a million and 1 people will throw all kinds of stuff at you that you should have done or should not have done. Murphy's law or something like that. ;)

Have a great night Fellas.

Ray

• 3 weeks later...