Thunder VA

Why I am posting here is beyond me. We are all VA CEO's here but here goes anyhow.

Thunder VA is looking for a few pilots and staff members. We are new and fresh and wanting to get started in a bad kind of way. I really need help though. We will be opening up the site for our pilots that wish to fly on Vatsim or anywhere else they wish to fly at.

Are we the best? No not at all. Are we the worst? I would like to hope not. All we are is a small group of guys that wish to fly and have some good old fashioned fun. No more joining a VA and it turning out to be a job. This is a video game and we wish to keep it that way. Games are supposed to be fun and thats the approach that we are taking. Good old fashioned fun from beginning to the end!

We need pilots as well as staff. We BADLY need a painter. I have one now that is good for about 1 aircraft a year it seems. No joking. Serious as a heart attack.

We will pay our staff members a weekly salary starting at 5k virtual cash per week and up. We have a sign up now bonus. Register today and do a flight and file a pirep and get a 5,000$ bonus immediately. Refer a friend to us and once they have flown with us for a month, you will get another cool $2,500 bonus! Yes that's right! We can give bonuses that the system will NOT take back.

So the bottom line is this, if you wish to get back to the basics and leave all the strict rules and guidelines behind and have some good old fashioned fun, come check us out!

Remember, we don't want all the pilots, just you!

http://www.thunderva.com