Schedule import Permissions Error [FIXED]

mark1million

• Moderators

I have just exported my schedules to update them and when i go to import them its giving me a permissions error, strange thing is nothing has changed and it worked OK the last time i done it.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/public_html/core/cacheschedules.csv) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /public_html/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 233

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpPGI1xV' to '/public_html/core/cacheschedules.csv' in /public_html/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 233

Warning: fopen(/public_html/core/cacheschedules.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 235

I have had a look at the permissions but they all seem right, the lines its complaining about is,

# Fix for bug VMS-325
	$temp_name = $_FILES['uploadedfile']['tmp_name'];
	$new_name = CACHE_PATH.$_FILES['uploadedfile']['name'];
	line 233 move_uploaded_file($temp_name, $new_name);

line 235 $fp = fopen($new_name, 'r');

Any help would be appreciated, what i can gather is the system wont let the uploaded write but where is it trying to upload to?

Thanks.

Solved Sorry its a permissions on the core folder, i had it set to 755 needs to be 775.....