New Skin In Da Workz

TAV1702

Hey all, I have been working on learning how to skin vms and I got one working so far. I am going to town on it every day. BUT I have an issue on my ACRS map.

wtf.jpg

Look up at the links on the map on the upper right. I am thinking it is css related. I have tweaked and prodded and poked everything an no such luck.

Any ideas?

I can't really link to the site since it is on my local host server. I would need to leave it run on my pc all night.

No ideas at all? Really? lol I have banged my head on the walls for days now and I can not seem to get it to look right. I am about to start dropping all of the css files from the default skin and link to it just to see if it will work right although it will jack the rest of my skin up.

Or.... What css file does the google map pull from? If I know that I am in luck. So far I have pryed and poked on every css file I could find that mentioned google map and nothing so far has worked.