Is there a way for a pilot to deactivate their account?

James142

I was wondering if there was a link pilots could go to and fill out a form to deactivate their account. If there isnt, how could i make a page with boxes to fill out like name, why you want to deactivate your account ect.. and how could i make the pilot prove its him who is sending it and not someone playing a joke? if that makes sence :S

Thanks,

James

I was wondering if there was a link pilots could go to and fill out a form to deactivate their account. If there isnt, how could i make a page with boxes to fill out like name, why you want to deactivate your account ect.. and how could i make the pilot prove its him who is sending it and not someone playing a joke? if that makes sence :S

Thanks,

James

Do you use Airmail? If so, the pilot must be logged in to use it and you would know it was that pilot unless their account was hacked.

Other then that, I would think a link that is inside of their pilot center would do. If not logged in you can not see the pilot center anyhow. Right now, I am not so sure about the code if you wanted to get fancy. That was just a couple patch ideas I had. Sorry I was of no more help.

• Moderators

Thanks,

James

Very good damn idea!

I'm really into it. I wish i could have the time to try to make the code, but i don't becasue my life's busy this year. Maybe when i get a chance to make it.............. I started coding some basic basic modules while ago, but it'll be while for me to get back on track.

But there could be one thing, which i don't know. I have little time to see the codings and try to put it into pilot's account right now.

Kinda damn tricky to do it, but i'll have time this weekend hopefuly and i'll work on it and see how it goes.

Do you use Airmail? If so, the pilot must be logged in to use it and you would know it was that pilot unless their account was hacked.

Other then that, I would think a link that is inside of their pilot center would do. If not logged in you can not see the pilot center anyhow. Right now, I am not so sure about the code if you wanted to get fancy. That was just a couple patch ideas I had. Sorry I was of no more help.

Putting the link inside the pilot center is a good idea! Thanks!

Very good damn idea!

I'm really into it. I wish i could have the time to try to make the code, but i don't becasue my life's busy this year. Maybe when i get a chance to make it.............. I started coding some basic basic modules while ago, but it'll be while for me to get back on track.

But there could be one thing, which i don't know. I have little time to see the codings and try to put it into pilot's account right now.

Kinda damn tricky to do it, but i'll have time this weekend hopefuly and i'll work on it and see how it goes.

ah thats cool, let me know how your going if you manage to start it in your spare time :),

James