Set current position for pilots

mehdi289

Hi

This is not a problem and I only need to make a limitation for my pilot.

I describe what i want and if any one know it PLZ help me.

I want to make current position for my pilot mean when one of my pilot flew from X to Y his current pisition change to Y and he only could fly from Y to other airport.

and the same thing for my aircraft for example if aircraft A is in airport y pilot who want to fly whit A and his current pisithon is not in Y shold buy tiket and fly whit A something like FSAirlines. PHPVMS can suport something like this?

Hi

This is not a problem and I only need to make a limitation for my pilot.

I describe what i want and if any one know it PLZ help me.

I want to make current position for my pilot mean when one of my pilot flew from X to Y his current pisition change to Y and he only could fly from Y to other airport.

and the same thing for my aircraft for example if aircraft A is in airport y pilot who want to fly whit A and his current pisithon is not in Y shold buy tiket and fly whit A something like FSAirlines. PHPVMS can suport something like this?

You're going to need to install the RealScheduleLite on your server. You can find it here You will need to change all of your planes that you use for the complete flight route, and make them each have separate tail numbers. All is explained in detail in Simpilot's post. If you need further assistance just ask here or in the post. Hope this helps you out.

You're going to need to install the RealScheduleLite on your server. You can find it here You will need to change all of your planes that you use for the complete flight route, and make them each have separate tail numbers. All is explained in detail in Simpilot's post. If you need further assistance just ask here or in the post. Hope this helps you out.

I sow the Post that was so great but that was too heavy I got headache and dident get my answers may be it because im newbie in PHPVMS and PHP code.

1-I downloaded the RSL and UPLOAD it in my url firs question i must extract it main page that mean new folder created in main root (root/PHPVMS/) or i must maualy upload every files to same folder in main /core/ ?( I copeid it in both plase)

2- where i must copy this line (<?php echo url('/RealScheduleLite'); ?>) that man i must deasin new web page? :unsure:

3- I see my current location in my pilot center but i could not find any item for by tiket to change my location.

4- how i must make loop routs this is must make like normal rout or any program or item nees to make it? :unsure:

sorry for my question I now that is to bad to teach someone loke me. ;)