A New Va!!!!!!!!

Fly Seattle Airlines ( ICAO: SEA IATA: FSA Call-sign: "Husky") is a virtual airline based on low cost air travel flying on all CRJ Next Gens. We are based out of Seattle Washington serving 40 destinations. Their aircraft include 36 channels of free Direct TV, on demand movies, radio, and games on their touch screen in seat monitors (on flights 1 hour or longer)as well as beautiful mood lighting. They also have a paid Wifi technology service at each seat, provided by Gogo,along with plugins for keyboards, lap tops and more.Fly Seattle Airlines was founded in the summer of 2009 based out of Seattle Washington armed with a 50 aircraft order of CRJ-200s. However operations would never start. Now in the Winter 2010 operations would resume with a crj next gen fleet. The airline was taken over by Seattle Holdings, now the parent company of Fly Seattle Airlines.Fly Seattle Airlines also owns and operates 7 crj900s in Hawaii to compete with Mesa's Go! Mokulele Airlines. Once stable Fly Seattle Airlines would start planning to expand.The CRJ Fleet in the Hawaiian Theater make our subsidiary "Southern Pacific Airways", Honolulu would be the hub.Southern Pacific Airways was lauched to compete with the likes of Hawaiian and Go! Mokulele Airlines.Southern Pacific Airways competes with super low fares around the islands,Southern Pacific Airways highest fare is 20 dollars.Southern Pacific Airways also like its owner Fly Seattle turns jets every 20-25 minutes thus generating revenue.Southern Pacific Airways aircraft are all owned and operated with By Fly Seattle Airlines.

• Administrators

Hmmm... From your about us page, "Values, Morals and Ethics", in saying that you might want to at least remove the name of the airline that you are copying and pasting from...... :unsure:

Nice use of my background image as well....

post-198-094583900 1291296717_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

Hmmm... From your about us page, "Values, Morals and Ethics", in saying that you might want to at least remove the name of the airline that you are copying and pasting from...... :unsure:

I agree

• Like 2

• Moderators

Very Nice! You gave all of a neg rep!

I hope a hellish time comes for you to you avationfan! :angry:

End of speech here!

P.S. to who made a post here, I gave all you a + rep. Not for you avationfan you still get - rep!

• Like 1