HELP !!!!

James

Notice: The template file "/www/sites/61f/7a9/www.blueeaglevirtual.co.uk/web//lib/skins/ObsessBlue/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /www/sites/61f/7a9/www.blueeaglevirtual.co.uk/web/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

This is all im getting after installing the Obsess Blue Template. Can anyone Please help me. Thanks

James

Also this is appering at the bottom of the page as you can see by going to www.blueeaglevirtual.co.uk

Notice: The template file "/www/sites/61f/7a9/www.blueeaglevirtual.co.uk/web//lib/skins/ObsessBlue/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /www/sites/61f/7a9/www.blueeaglevirtual.co.uk/web/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

thanks,

James

Hey Mark,

I am a good friend of James, and need the same template, we have tried multiple methods to make it work but none of them have been sucsessful. Do yoiu have the original file that you downloaded for the skin? If so, could you make it into a .ZIP and post it as an attatchment?

Thanks

Calum

HI Calum, sorry i don't have the original files i downloaded.

All the files i have are heavily modified, i will try to have a look and find something you can use.

Ok that is no problem. Just that when we saw this skin, we fell in love with it, and when we found out that the link was broken, we were gutted. We just need the files that it says are broken.