Import Schedules [SOLVED]

Chaz

Hi guys.

Just recently installed phpVMS to replace VABase & have to say I'm mightily impressed (especially with all the great add-ons the community is developing!)

Anyway, the problem at hand... I've manually imported the fleet from myPHPAdmin and re-optimised the tables, cleared the cache etc.

I'm trying to import the current schedules we have (I've changed the data to match the phpVMS formatting) using the Admin function and it's successfully picked up all the airports & populated that table but it keeps throwing up an error for every entry that "Aircraft xx does not exist! Skipping" (xx is every a/c number I have in the table!). Needless to say it's not pulling in the schedules to the db.

I've double checked the a/c id's by exporting the aircraft table from myPHPAdmin and if you manually create a route the aircraft id (once selected from the drop down) is the exact same number I'm trying to import. Needless to say I'm scratching my head a bit on that one.

I haven't successfully managed to import the schedules with MyPHPAdmin yet, I can't seem to get the correct csv template right, but I would suspect the route page would just display blanks for the two columns (a/c & rego) in the schedule list if it won't import from the Admin function as essentially it's just the same process but just a more userfriendly interface han MyPHPAdmin? Surely, if I have the correct id it should work...

Anyway, any & all help in resolving this would be warmly welcomed! Thanks.