[Solved] How can I go about centering the top nav links?

Michael

I have not looked at that skin for a while just try to all the align="center" to that div the nav sits in.

I think I have align="center" every div I can find, with no change, haha. Or, at least no change that I wanted.

I will double-check later on - I'm staring out the window waiting for UPS to deliver my new computer. =)

I'm getting ready to split and head to the Moose Lodge for tonight, but when I get home, if you still have not solved it, I will jump on my crystal template and take a look. I once modded that template and had some success doing it.

I'm going to focus on this tomorrow and let you know how things end up. Just got a new computer in the mail - first one I've had that will take FSX =) And as you could imagine, I'm not messin' with Dreamweaver right now...

I do a bit of "winging it" when it comes to web design. I can look at something, see what it does, and usually get it to do what I want it to do. However, I'm not as familiar with CSS as I thought I was. Is there something in the styles.css file for Crystal that is possibly holding it on the left side? I have aligned and realigned my div's, and even threw in some extra div's for fun, but nothing is happening, and I'm just so confused.

SOLVED!

In styles.css, I removed all of the following associated with #topNav and .nav:

float: left;

On line 28 (#topNav ul li), I have:

#topNav ul li { height: 37px; padding: 0px; font: bold 10px/37px; display: inline-block; /* For IE 7 */ zoom: 1; *display: inline;}

And it's perfectly aligned to the center.