[solved] Repainting aircraft - doesnt look right in fsx?

James142

Quick question, Im making a repaint (project opensky 737 paintkit) and in photoshop it looks good but once i put it into fsx it looks blurry! Its ment to be saved in a .bmp format but how do i make them good quality?

Thanks - IF you need images of it, ask and ill upload them and give the link wink.gif

EDIT: Never mind, i was saving it as a dxt3 file..

I am watching this topic with baited breathe. By the way here is a link to a site which i found useful simmers paint shop

Scott

:P Do you want me to remove the [solved] at the start?

Also quick question, are you using the DXTBMP program to save your texture? Cause if you are, make sure you untick the box that says "Include when saving" on the right then save it as a .bmp file. This stops it from being blurry in fs

Also quick question, are you using the DXTBMP program to save your texture? Cause if you are, make sure you untick the box that says "Include when saving" on the right then save it as a .bmp file. This stops it from being blurry in fs

yes i am using DXTBMP to convert the file I will give it a try and see what happens.

Thanks you rock

Ok so just to prove it is solved here is another repain I have been working on and the results speak for them self.

Take a look.

VA repaint

Scott