Manually add pilots

Sascha (DCS299)

I think he means add a new user via the admin function, the answer is no as a lot of things happen behind the scenes when a pilot is registered.

Jepp that's right. I think the problem is that it's a free webspace and I'm not allowed to do all the mysql things.

But maybe it's another problem...here is what is said when someone tries to register:

Could not open socket

I don't know much about php and mysql...created a few databases at a lesson at the university but well I wasn't interested ;) Maybe it's an easy to solve problem?

Regards,

Sascha

• Moderators

Jepp that's right. I think the problem is that it's a free webspace and I'm not allowed to do all the mysql things.

But maybe it's another problem...here is what is said when someone tries to register:

I don't know much about php and mysql...created a few databases at a lesson at the university but well I wasn't interested ;) Maybe it's an easy to solve problem?

Regards,

Sascha

Thats the problem, your on a free hosting site, they restrict everything, that error is a connection error to the database i think. Or your host is most likely missing some packages needed for phpVMS