Schedule System Questions

Hey guys,

as we are a business va we don't need a scheduling system in which you have to fill in a detailed departure and arrival time. Our pilots should be free in their choice of day and time.

Is there any module which solves the problem that you have to fill in the date and time?

All we need is a date on which the flight should at the latest be done.

Hope you know what I mean!

And is it possible that our pilots can create a schedule on their own, so that the pilots can book exactly the flights they wanna fly?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

as we are a business va we don't need a scheduling system in which you have to fill in a detailed departure and arrival time. Our pilots should be free in their choice of day and time.

Is there any module which solves the problem that you have to fill in the date and time?

All we need is a date on which the flight should at the latest be done.

Hope you know what I mean!

And is it possible that our pilots can create a schedule on their own, so that the pilots can book exactly the flights they wanna fly?

Thanks!

Well,for starters There is no way at all for pilots to create their own flight schedules.

And the way this system works, the schedules are all tied in to the aircraft and finance system. I do not know any way at all to pull off what you are looking for. I would make the schedules and make them available 7 days a week and NOT lock them on bid. That way they are available to anyone to fly anytime they want.

There is a way to do Free Flight type of flights if that is what you are after. Just view the Unscheduled flights thread in the FAQ.

As well, I know there is a guy here who's VA is military based and he uses the system somehow without schedules. DO a quick search for the term Military VA and I am sure his threads will come up.

Hi!

Thanks your your answer. I will search the forum for the military VA and check what he did.

Our concept is that our pilots can fly whenever they want, wherever they want. We solved this with a system called "self report".

In this "self report" our pilots create their own schedule which appears in our schedule system and they can bid on the flight. Every flight on which a pilot bid disappears from the schedule system. So we have no circular schedule but always new flights.

That's very important for us so it would be perfect if there is a way for pilots to create their flights and bid on them.

Maybe someone knows a solution?