Voting Booth

TAV1702

Has anyone ever made a basic voting booth? I badly need a way for pilot to vote on stuff on my site and right now we have no way to do it. I could use a poll option from a regular forum, but we do not use a regular forum. We use VA Forum2.

It would need the option of running multiple polls at once since some would run longer or shorter than others.

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place now with this one. I am not sure how to code one up at all using admin section of phpVMS.

Well, I found a voting booth script and it worked great. I then created a module with it.

Now the problem with it is, the test voting booth worked great, when I integrated it to my site, I got a fopen error. So it is useless to me but I am sure someone else may be able to use it. I am 100% positive it is a server configuration error on the server that I am hosted on.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't messed with it in quite some time. I got busy with school and many little projects I had going on got put on the back burner. That script was kind of cheesy actually. I am trying to code up my own. I was never able to solve the fopen error.