Adding Schedules to PHPVMS [Solved]

nathanh12

Hi,

I have tried to upload a schedule from a CSV file using the "Import Schedules" button (see attached file) and have created 1 B737-800 using phpvms and the spelling is all the same as in the CSV file and when I import it it comes up with the message " the aircraft B737-800. does not exist"

Please help as my VA is now live.

Yours,

Nathan Hancock.

frogairlinesscheduel.csv

When I look at your .csv file, it is showing me that your Aircraft is typed like this...

try removing the decimal (.) after the aircraft name and try uploading it again.

Tom beat me to it... :P

Thanks, that has cleared that up for me as I thought tom was talking about the quotation marks not the decimal.

Thanks Again,

Nathan.

Having taken your advice above I have removed the .'s but now when I install it comes up with the following message (see screenshot) please help.

I have added the following things to save time, are they affecting anything.

• The word "Anytime" in departure Time
  • The word "Anytime" arival Time
  • The word use calc in flighttime colum

The revised CSV file is also inclosed.

example.png

Thanks,

Nathan.

frogairlinesscheduel.csv

Referring to the above csv (there's no screenshot):

distance: must be a number. Leave blank to calculate.

deptime & arrtime: must be a time, format HH:MM, e.g. 12:34

flighttime: must be a number, I believe in the format H.MM, e.g. 1.5

Referring to the above csv (there's no screenshot):

distance: must be a number. Leave blank to calculate.

deptime & arrtime: must be a time, format HH:MM, e.g. 12:34

flighttime: must be a number, I believe in the format H.MM, e.g. 1.5

How would I set it up if I wanted not to put in the flight time in as you dont know how quickly the pilots are going to fly the flights.

I would also want to set the dept. and arri. as "anytime" or nothing so the flight can be flown anytime.

Thanks,

Nathan.

For what I have seen by your .csv file and by looking at your image, I can see multiple problems with the ways your are importing your schedules to your site.

First and foremost, on the Import page in the Admin Center, make sure that "First line of CSV is the header" Has the check mark in the box.

Second, your flight numbers should always be in number format, (ie. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ...not A1, A2, A3) (when the site displays the flight numbers it WILL show them as FRO123)

Third, you are going to need to leave DISTANCE blank or actually put a number in there. (the number format can be 123 or 123.4 never text)

Forth, your flight times must be entered as time (12:00) never as text.

I have taken the first flight from your .csv, and displayed how it should look prior to export (I hi-lighted my part yellow)