Search Engines Results

Thomas Rozanov

Don't know if anyone noticed that well atleast for me. My site isn't at the top of the list even though my VA's name is completely original.

Anyways

My question is how do i put meta tags to my website? what file do i edit? index.php?

And even though google bot searched my site it misunderstands the text. perhaps its made for html sites not php.

I honestly don't know. please help

Thanks in advance!

Tom,

• Moderators

just done a search for brt virtual airlines

all listings are from your site but found on other sites like avsim and stuff

so its showing your site

but the google crauwlers just hit the other sites more often and thus show them at a highter rank

Look for meta generators, they can give you the meta tags for your keywords and so on that search engines use. Make sure you're using keywords which actually appear on public pages of your site so your rank higher.

Having a well coded template will also help, bad code confuses even googles robots.

Make sure your images all have alt text too.

There's loads more but I can't remember it without looking it up - not at computer.

Look for meta generators, they can give you the meta tags for your keywords and so on that search engines use. Make sure you're using keywords which actually appear on public pages of your site so your rank higher.

Having a well coded template will also help, bad code confuses even googles robots.

Make sure your images all have alt text too.

There's loads more but I can't remember it without looking it up - not at computer.

Thanks!

I usually put meta tags and description tags and keywords in HTML. But what file do i edit in PHP index.php?

Thanks!