Question for Developer

FiveStar

Dear lorathon i have a very important question for you which i noticed from the day i shifted on Kacars application.

many of my pilots complained about this issue so please look into it and reply with the solution.

When ever pilots do a flight of 3 hours or any short flight and during the flight they use Simrate of 8x or 4x or 16x sometimes so after completion of the flight Kacars should have to submit the actual flight time according to the schedule of the flight or the actual time of the flight pilot spent but after so many tests i find that whenever we use 4x simrate on 2 hr 30 min flight or less or more flight time it records the less time of the flight last flight which i did was from OPKC to VQPR total flight time is 2 hr 36 min but it have recorded 1 hr 20 min with 4x simrate.

My last flight log

FS[04:03] Aircraft Title - Boeing 737-400
FS[04:03] Aircraft Model - B734
FS[04:03] Flight Number PIAPK-9000
FS[04:03] Departure OPKC
FS[04:03] Destination VQPR
FS[04:03] Boarding
FS[04:03] Pushing Back
FS[04:05] Taxiing to Runway
FS[04:10] Taking Off
FS[04:11] Taking Off
FS[04:11] 235kts
FS[04:11] pitch angle -2 degrees
FS[04:11] 34740 (lbs) of fuel onboard
FS[04:11] Climbing
FS[04:12] Overspeed
FS[04:12] Overspeed Corrected
FS[04:17] Stall
FS[04:18] Simulator Paused
FS[04:18] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[04:18] Stall Recovered
FS[04:30] Stall
FS[04:35] Simulator Paused
FS[04:35] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[04:35] Stall Recovered
FS[04:36] Simulator Paused
FS[04:36] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[05:00] TOC Reached
FS[05:00] Cruise 36000
FS[07:15] Simulator Paused
FS[07:15] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:15] TOD Reached
FS[07:15] Descending
FS[07:39] Simulator Paused
FS[07:39] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:39] Simulator Paused
FS[07:39] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:43] On Approach
FS[07:51] Simulator Paused
FS[07:51] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:52] Simulator Paused
FS[07:52] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:53] Simulator Paused
FS[07:53] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:55] Simulator Paused
FS[07:55] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:56] Simulator Paused
FS[07:56] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:57] Simulator Paused
FS[07:57] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:58] Simulator Paused
FS[07:58] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:59] Simulator Paused
FS[07:59] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[07:59] Simulator Paused
FS[07:59] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[08:00] Simulator Paused
FS[08:00] Simulator Un-Paused
FS[08:01] Landing Rate -1091fpm
FS[08:01] 8409 (lbs) of fuel onboard
FS[08:01] pitch angle 0 degrees
FS[08:01] Max Sim Rate: 4x
FS[08:01] kACARS_Free Version 1.0.0.9

i think Kacars have to submit the actual flight time weather we use simrate or not or else it have to record more time instead of less time on 3 hr flight it should not be 1 hr on 3 hr flight.

I hope you understand what i am trying to say here if there is any settings for it please reply.

Regards

Asmara

That's not what it was meant to record. Just because your flight might be scheduled for 4 hours, and you happen to use Simrate x whatever (not sure why the h*** you want to do that for anyways) and you complete it in an hour, you are going to be given the time you were actually flying for. Not what the schedule is. If they are complaining about not receiving their hours, then too bad. Tell them to do what normal people do and fly the flight at 1x "Normal Speed"

• Moderators

Correct, I would not want for example pilots getting hours for time they have not actually flown.

Like is a pilot takes off at 09:00 for a 5 hour scheduled flight then pauses his sim and comes back 5 hours later to complete the way you would want it he could potentially log 10 hours.

If a pilot uses more than x1 sim rate then the actual hours that are flown is displayed as it should be not what was supposed to be on the schedules.

I suppose its about personal preferences, im sure if you sent Jeff an email he could make a custom kACARS for you logging your schedule times as apposed to actual flight time.

Guest lorathon

I agree with both Jeff and Mark. The Free version will always stay actual hours (RW Time) for the total flight time. If you want to record simulated time that will have to be a customized version.

Or you can use the newest version (v1.0.0.9). Set the time display as FSTime and use the first log and last log to capture the simulated times. Use these two times to calculate the total simulated time. With a bit of coding you could do it.

Thank-you for all your suggestions on this we are in contact with jeff kobus soon will be getting customized version of Kacars i really appreciate your help and comments.

Secondly itrob i always welcome criticism its the best part of my life i learn things and learned many things from phpvms here everyone is for great help great human beings.now the main part is i never rate anyone negative i dont want to mention it here but i think you dont left me any choice to tell you guys me and my brother both use this account and were little busy with my work and away for few days so maybe he has done this i am a girl in this forum helping my brother in making website better i do apologize on his behalf.

Regards

Asmara Kamran

Guest lorathon

Seriously? A negative in my own forum? Glad you fella's think so highly of my help. I wonder if this is why FSACARS and XACARS lack support now?

Seriously? A negative in my own forum? Glad you fella's think so highly of my help. I wonder if this is why FSACARS and XACARS lack support now?

I agree, How you fly is your business, but if you start bitchin' about what you get for free, then maybe you need to go elsewhere.

I gave you your point back Jeff. BTW, thanx for the customized kAcars yesterday, it works great.

Guest lorathon

Thanks Jeff. I really don't care about the neg. Just thought it was funny. I re-read my post and tried to figure out how it was negative. Never could figure it out. :)

Please its an request to Admin Nabeel if he could see who has marked lorathon comment negative please post here because i have not done it who is the culprit here please nabeel put the output here talking nicely and digging someone grave who is the black-man here i wanted to know that :angry: