Activation messages for new pilots.

AAG001

Hello again!

I want to change the "text message" that is sent to a "new" pilot when he registers. I also want to change the "text message" that is sent when I activate or decline a "new" pilot application. Where are those messages located, and what are they called?

In the first case, I'm just looking to change the wording a bit. In the second case, I want to be able to change the wording to let him know that I will be sending "another message soon", that will include his Forum "Username" and "Password".

Thanks guys!

i sugest you try this link

HERE

Yes... well, you can ALWAYS assume from now on that I do just that... "search first". Please, in the future, don't waste your time on me. I'm not worth all that effort.

;)

Murray

BTW, "sugest" is actually spelled "suggest". No need to thank me. I'm just trying to help.

• Moderators

thanks for the info its not my native language ;)

and iff we mods or other helping people would ask 1$ donnation everytime some chap asks for help instead of searching. we would be able to feed an intire small 3 world country.

also iff you folks haven't noticed all major devolpers and helpers are losing intrest to come on this forum and help i "WOUNDER" why.

and Murray this isn't an attack on you. ;)

thanks for the info its not my native language ;)

and iff we mods or other helping people would ask 1$ donnation everytime some chap asks for help instead of searching. we would be able to feed an intire small 3 world country.

also iff you folks haven't noticed all major devolpers and helpers are losing intrest to come on this forum and help i "WOUNDER" why.

and Murray this isn't an attack on you. ;)

I understand your frustration and appreciate what you are saying. I apologize for being "a bit" sarcastic. Sorry!

On another note, the files I was looking for are in the folder Davide mentioned. The actually files that I needed begin with "mail". For those that may not know, they are the files you can change the wording of so, when you have your pilot registration set to "manual", the new pilot gets the message "you" want to send them. Rather then the "generic" message that tells them very little.

Also, the files Davide mentioned, are the ones you would change the wording of "if" you want "your" message sent when a pilot registers during an "automatic" setup (which is the default).

I hope this thread helps others!

Murray