Emirates virtual

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce that Emirates Virtual is now "ready to go"!!

After months of hard work we have finally reached our goal and for that I want to thank all the team that has helped out.

So here it is: www.ekvirtual.com

Hope you enjoy, comments are welcome as well as critics as long as constructive.

Kind Regards,

Kevin de Leeuw

• Moderators

site looks ok

some thing to mention on one link you hope from the virtual site to the real emirates site without notich.

actually there are lost off links directly to the real emirates same for the schedulles

so actually you just ripped off the emirates website for all your links blink.gif

there is so mush simularity i hope the real emirats will let you all play with this layout

also i hope you guy heve permission as a read that they don't hand it out so easy.

I've just taken a look at the site, and I think you are really pushing the boundaries of what you will get away with there. For example, your timetables/routes map are merely a link to the real Emirates schedules counterpart. There is no explanation on your site that you are linking to the real counterpart, or any evidence of permission to use their materials in the way you have. I would seriously be worried that if the real airline finds out, they will have you shut down in no time. What you are doing could easily be seen to be misleading, whether intentional or not and certainly in the realms of copyright infringement.

As far as the site similarities...if this the Virtual Emirates being discussed used their own code and didn't copy the current code used by the real Emirates then they are fine under current copy-write laws( certainly in the U.S. and many other nations ) because well their code their copy-write. However yes the links would be a severe issue possibly ( assuming Emirates cares ). But no more about the link I find my self part of a broken record.

Good Luck to your Virtual Airline!!!!!!:)

I love seeing new VA's it lets you know that there is real diversity within our current VA community.

cavbanner2.jpg

The person who speaks low of others is only speaking low upon himself.

-Myself

As far as the site similarities...if this the Virtual Emirates being discussed used their own code and didn't copy the current code used by the real Emirates then they are fine under current copy-write laws( certainly in the U.S. and many other nations ) because well their code their copy-write. However yes the links would be a severe issue possibly ( assuming Emirates cares ). But no more about the link I find my self part of a broken record.

Good Luck to your Virtual Airline!!!!!!:)

I love seeing new VA's it lets you know that there is real diversity within our current VA community.

cavbanner2.jpg

The person who speaks low of others is only speaking low upon himself.

-Myself

Except the rather obvious logo copyright infringement, with no text to indicate it's copyright holder... That wouldn't go down well...

P.s. You can edit your signature in your settings, you appear to have pasted it in the message body...