flightsimulator time in kacars

fsxsimulation

Guest lorathon

The FS setting is a site setting. What this means is that the admin of the VA needs to change the option in the module. If you are the admin then open the 1.0.0.9 module and at the top it should have comments explaining the settings.

Top of kACARS_Free Module v1.0.0.9

// Site Settings
$logTime 	= 0;     	// kACARS_Free FlightLog Timesatmp 0=System Time  or  1=FS Time
$version 	= '1.0.0.9';   	// kACARS_Free Version	
$forceOut 	= 0;          	// Force disconnect is wrong version 0=no 1=yes	

i think so it is available on custom version too look here

Lorathon said here : I agree with both Jeff and Mark. The Free version will always stay actual hours (RW Time) for the total flight time. If you want to record simulated time that will have to be a customized version.

Or you can use the newest version (v1.0.0.9). Set the time display as FSTime and use the first log and last log to capture the simulated times. Use these two times to calculate the total simulated time. With a bit of coding you could do it.

in this topic http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/5136-question-for-developer/

Guest lorathon

Jeff,

Is this just available to the free version at the moment?

Do mean a site setting for changing to FSTime? Then yes. If you want to use FS time I can change you app to show FS time but as always no guarantees on FS time :D

The FS setting is a site setting. What this means is that the admin of the VA needs to change the option in the module. If you are the admin then open the 1.0.0.9 module and at the top it should have comments explaining the settings.

Top of kACARS_Free Module v1.0.0.9

// Site Settings
$logTime 	= 0;     	// kACARS_Free FlightLog Timesatmp 0=System Time  or  1=FS Time
$version 	= '1.0.0.9';   	// kACARS_Free Version	
$forceOut 	= 0;          	// Force disconnect is wrong version 0=no 1=yes	

jeff can u tell me how to have KACARS to send the fs time as total flight time

Guest lorathon

dont know that much coding please can u provide the code.

My quote from the other thread.

I agree with both Jeff and Mark. The Free version will always stay actual hours (RW Time) for the total flight time. If you want to record simulated time that will have to be a customized version.

Or you can use the newest version (v1.0.0.9). Set the time display as FSTime and use the first log and last log to capture the simulated times. Use these two times to calculate the total simulated time. With a bit of coding you could do it.

Sorry, I just don't have the time to write the code.