TSVIEWER EMBED

WillMorgan0711

hi everyone ,

i was wondering if anyone would help me!

as you all know it is easy to embed videos and things like facebook widgets into phpvms pages but i am having trouble embedding tsviewer into my website

my website is www.fsxworldwidevirtual.com and the code i want to embed into it is

<div id="ts3viewer_963206" style="width:; background-color:;"> </div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.tsviewer.com/short_expire/js/ts3viewer_loader.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

<!--

var ts3v_url_1 = "http://www.tsviewer.com/ts3viewer.php?ID=963206&text=000000&text_size=12&text_family=1&js=1&text_s_weight=bold&text_s_style=normal&text_s_variant=normal&text_s_decoration=none&text_s_color_h=525284&text_s_weight_h=bold&text_s_style_h=normal&text_s_variant_h=normal&text_s_decoration_h=underline&text_i_weight=normal&text_i_style=normal&text_i_variant=normal&text_i_decoration=none&text_i_color_h=525284&text_i_weight_h=normal&text_i_style_h=normal&text_i_variant_h=normal&text_i_decoration_h=underline&text_c_weight=normal&text_c_style=normal&text_c_variant=normal&text_c_decoration=none&text_c_color_h=525284&text_c_weight_h=normal&text_c_style_h=normal&text_c_variant_h=normal&text_c_decoration_h=underline&text_u_weight=bold&text_u_style=normal&text_u_variant=normal&text_u_decoration=none&text_u_color_h=525284&text_u_weight_h=bold&text_u_style_h=normal&text_u_variant_h=normal&text_u_decoration_h=none";

ts3v_display.init(ts3v_url_1, 963206, 100);

-->

</script>

everytime i try to embed it it just appears as code and not the widget i intended to embed

i was wondering if it is incompatable with phpvms

thanks

Will Morgan

CEO fsxworldwidevirtual.com

teamspeak: fsxworld.teamspeakcp.com:7945

To put embed things on page editor you will find a button called "source" or "source code" click that and paste your embed code and than click add page hope this works for you. :)

This only works for most HTML codes. If you are wanting to use .css or .php you will need to use your cPanel or FTP editor to do it as it will remove the other coding when you try to edit it (as Tom said in post #2). If you are wanting to know where the file is located, check here: public_html/core/pages/yourpage.htm.

Ah! Oh well, it's only a number. Most members that have been around as long as we have kinda know what we're talking about. ;) But, enough on that crap...

Will, just create a blank page in your Admin Center, then edit it with the coding you need using the cPanel or FTP editor and you should be fine.