Linit the Schedule list?

ukmil

this may have been covered, but my search has not found a solution. As my Schedule list grows, I am wondering if there is a way to only show flights that a pilot can actually do?

At present, the full list shows, and the pilot can limit the selection manually by selecting his airport from the drop down, but is there a way to alter the list, so it automatically only shows flights from the airport he is located? I see no point in showing him any others since he is unable to bid on them? ;)

This might help you. Give this a shot:

<td bgcolor="#05305D" border="1"><font color="#FFFFFF"><b>Your Current Location:</b></font></td>
		<td><select id="depicao" name="depicao">
			<option value="<?php echo $last_location->arricao?>"><?php echo $last_location->arricao?> (<?php echo $last_name->name?>)</option>
		</td>

THanks Jeff, not too sure how to use that code tho? I assume it goes in the Schedule_results.tpl, but where? it seems to be a script that simply shows your current location? I am looking for a way to skip [continue] past a flight, if it does not start at your current location, much like the drop down box does. But I want it to automatically load that page without having to select it manually.

The Schedule_search page currently has this

<div id="depapttab">

<p>Select your departure airport:</p>

<select id="depicao" name="depicao">

<option value="">Select All</option>

<?php

if(!$depairports) $depairports = array();

foreach($depairports as $airport)

{

echo '<option value="'.$airport->icao.'">'.$airport->icao

.' ('.$airport->name.')</option>';

}

?>

</select>

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Find Flights" />

</div>

which sets the pre-selection of the results to all, and allows you to select your departure, but is there a way to alter this to automatically select your current location, without having to do it manually?