What would you like to be offered?

Daniel Gallagher

Hello,

After 2 years of running a virtual airline, the staff and I have decided to close it. However, we wish to start a new project which will offer services to virtual airlines. Something like websites such as va-list.com, vacentral.net.

We are trying to think of a new unique service to offer to the virtual airline community. One idea was a Virtual Airline Magazine, would anyone here be interested? Or do you have any other ideas of what you would liked to be offered?

I'm Looking forward to your suggestions and replies.

Kindest Regards,

Daniel

• Like 1

Hello,

After 2 years of running a virtual airline, the staff and I have decided to close it. However, we wish to start a new project which will offer services to virtual airlines. Something like websites such as va-list.com, vacentral.net.

We are trying to think of a new unique service to offer to the virtual airline community. One idea was a Virtual Airline Magazine, would anyone here be interested? Or do you have any other ideas of what you would liked to be offered?

I'm Looking forward to your suggestions and replies.

Kindest Regards,

Daniel

I'm sorry to hear that Daniel, and I wish you the best of luck in what ever you decide to do.

I have run an online radio station which has 12 DJs for 2 years now, called Ship Sim Radio. But I think there's already two flight sim radio stations :/

And magazine wise if you think you're up for it here is a similar mag: http://www.shipsim.com/news/detail/item/27072011_144 .

Give me 5 minutes and I will have a good think!