kAcars_Free can not continue!

Topgun

For some reason i am able to run xacars, but kAcars_free does not work, and i am following instructions.

Got it configured right, running as administrator. And when i try to login it gives me an error msg.

kAcars_Free can not continue!

Contact your administrator to fix this issue!

I have googled and found nothing and i cant find any previous post here either.

Latest phpvms version.

Any one have a easy fix for this?

Thanks in advanced!

--

Topgun

Guest lorathon

Both of you should post the error code. One the second image there is a button for "Details". Click that and post the code from the window that opens.

The Top image shows that your site was not able to connect to the DB. That is a site error.

5SA CEO >> If you read my post again, does it look like i am having the same error? What you did is called Hi-Jacking a post, and is considered very rude. You need to start another thread when you have a different issue. Just one for future reference. Thanks.

Both of you should post the error code. One the second image there is a button for "Details". Click that and post the code from the window that opens.

The Top image shows that your site was not able to connect to the DB. That is a site error.

Thanks for your help so far! We are 2 from the VA that tried KAcars and we are still stuck. Could it be something on the server?

I posted the error msg/code in my initial posting, but attached a screenshot of it now. Hope that works better, there are no second image so i cant get any details.

post-2210-096347700 1317957169_thumb.png

I have .net installed, i installed Kacars with "run as administrator" and i am running the executable as administrator. Still get the same error msg.

Usually searching thru forum and google you usually find what you look for but this time it seems impossible.

Let me know if there is anything else i can provide, any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

--

Topgun