Kacars_Free Cannot continue

ddlidd

Every time i try to log into my own va pirep software kacars_free the config settings give me an error of it cannot continue please contact the admin. But i can use fsacars, any one know why?

We need a little more information to be able to help you.

First we need the version of kACARS your running and then we need the exact error message you are getting. Please post the error or a screenshot of it.

follow the link in my signature. download the correct module. copy over your current module

core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php

Great thanks i am doing that now, btw do i need to do that with the exam center too? and how do i add the links for my admin to access the exams and my pilots?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello friends, I am facing similar problem & there are few selected members facing it too. But you see that not all members are having this issue while connecting to server. On my VA I've discovered that members including myself those who are running Windows 7 64 bit are getting "kACARS_Free can not continue Contact your site administrator" Those who are running other than Windows 7 64 bit, they all are able to connect successfully with latest kACARS & .Net Framework installed.

Also please let me know if updating module have resolved the problem of one of the member commented above.

Thank You all of you.