Brilliance Skin

P.I.A.S Virtual

And why would you need another skin?

Asking about the skin does not mean that we are needing another skin. Basically we are giving our users 3 skins to select from they can use any 3 skins they want means Skin Selector in member center.

2. Everyone kindly note down that the prev. ceo waleed has resigned from PIAS and has transfered the whole VA to me... My Name is Ahad and i am the new CEO.

Asking about the skin does not mean that we are needing another skin. Basically we are giving our users 3 skins to select from they can use any 3 skins they want means Skin Selector in member center.

2. Everyone kindly note down that the prev. ceo waleed has resigned from PIAS and has transfered the whole VA to me... My Name is Ahad and i am the new CEO.

My mistake. Apologies

Are you sure your different person, because I hear the same tone in the requesting of free stuff from people here. Everyone here started at some level on the learning curve and picking up a copy of GIMP and learning how to create your own stuff is what you need to be doing to become a successful CEO, not asking the nice people here to develop everything for you. Your predecessor did the same thing and had a bad reputation because of it. I'd suggest you don't go down the same path my friend, or even simple questions will end up unanswered.

• Like 1

Yeah this is why you have to put in for a request to download my theme. I'm giving a paid theme, but if your not a fly night VA, you can use it as much as you want for free.

Google how to make a CSS sidebar, I Garuntee you you'll find answers.

Good luck. It's a fun learning curve once you get used to how it works.