Pilot Center

edmundk

thats a bold question

maby a suggestion

TRY IT YOURSELF

That's a bold statement.

Maybe a suggestion;

He could be offering something in return? Who knows. Perhaps someone is kind enough to give him a template for a pilot centre? One should not assume that he hasn't already tried, or simply does not have the skill to do so himself?

It's so much more tempting to do something for him, to spite your wonderfully assisting post.

• Like 2

That's a bold statement.

Maybe a suggestion;

He could be offering something in return? Who knows. Perhaps someone is kind enough to give him a template for a pilot centre? One should not assume that he hasn't already tried, or simply does not have the skill to do so himself?

It's so much more tempting to do something for him, to spite your wonderfully assisting post.

I am sorry i should be more specific,Yes i have tried very hard to make a pilot center...I have not been Successful at all..I am not very skilled with CSS that is why i asked.. Thanks Tom and Nick

• Moderators

That's a bold statement.

Maybe a suggestion;

ok thats a deal you make one for him

edmundk

aperently tom will be making one for you

he wil contact you via PM

ok thats a deal you make one for him

edmundk

aperently tom will be making one for you

he wil contact you via PM

Read over what I said. That is not what I said. What I do is up to me and if I'm going to arrange anything I am more than capable or arranging it myself thank you very much.

• Like 1