K Acars connected but not transmitting

t_bergman

After an upgrade to my development server, I have a test version on phpVMS up and running. After downloading and updating the Kacars module and connecting via the program nothing is being transmitted to the mySQL database. Not sure if a port is closed or what?

Windows Server 2008 R2

Website is hosted on IIS 7.5

www.hphvirtual.com/site/

Thanks for the help,

Tom

• 10 months later...

Sorry to bump this old post, but this exact problem is happening to me as well. PIREP says it was filed, receive.xml says: <sitedata><info><pirepStatus>1</pirepStatus></info></sitedata> which I believe means a success PIREP filing, but my phpVMS system shows no PIREPs pending and the database table for phpvms_pireps is empty.

You mentioned to check the error logs. Where are they? Which logs?

Anyone have a solution for this?

Cheers

Actually, the problem in my case is that I had MySql set to strict mode. Actually, I should say that by default, I believe it is installed in that mode. I guess kACARS (or any program for that matter because XAcars didn't work either) cannot access the necessary tables in the database when MySql is in strict mode. The change described in the following link fixed this for me:

http://forum.mambo-foundation.org/showthread.php?t=5254