Callsign

Cessna1234

Well i finally got phpvms installed and currently working on a new template. But first i have registered but it has my callsign or pilot ID as 123001, why can't i get it to be BEV001 (BEV is the airline identifier)?

Thanks,

Skylar

You can change your Pilot ID! Admin Panel > Pilot & Groups > Change a Pilot's ID

You can change your Pilot ID! Admin Panel > Pilot & Groups > Change a Pilot's ID

Yes i have done that except when i do that it doesnt change to BEV004 it stays at 123 but the last 4 numbers change ex. 1231234 or 1231467. I tried to email you but it was un-deliverable so this is wha i said -

Hello Thank you for the response via the forum. When I do this and type BEV004 or BEV001 it wont work it still stays the same as 123, I also have a couple more questions about phpvms, so if email isn’t good for you, you can also reach me on skype – skylar.richardson or if you have TS3 address 76.101.254.211:1996 no password. Hope to hear the solution from you soon!

Firstly, you should never ever change the ID of a pilot whilst they are still signed in, let alone yourself! It states that in the main rules and guidlines of PHPVMS!

Also have you tried going to: Admin > Airline Operations > Add and edit airlines? It will show you all the airlines there, just the one you see there and make sure it is BEV not 123.

Alternatively if that doesn't work you could disable the 123 airline and create a new one on the left in the admin :)