Problem with Skin

Cessna1234

I put this forum post in the General Support forum on accident, didn't realize there was a skinning forum. I have downloaded the skin created by Nick Tyson, link http://vairline.org/ and when i go to edit the weblogo and the banner it doesn't update it just stays the same. Here is what i am doing i am going to the in the FTP under lib/skins/vairline/img i am getting the banner.png and editing it then replacing it back into the folder img, same with the weblogo, and it is still showing the default images to the skin. How come it doesn't up date?

Thanks,

Skylar

Try pressing crtl - F5. The old image is more than likely cached in your browser.

Okay i got it to work except now if you visit my page you will see all these questions marks on the home page whats that about? And when i click on a pilots profile i get the following message or error - Notice: The template file "/hermes/web07d/b593/pow.bostonexpressvaorg/htdocs/phpvms//core/templates/pilot_public_profile.tpl" doesn't exist in /hermes/web07d/b593/pow.bostonexpressvaorg/htdocs/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248. I have the file pilot_public_profile.tpl but when i go to the directory that it tells me to go i get lost at classes, what i mean by lost is there is nothing that has TemplateSet.class.php. can you also help me out on that question too?

Thanks,

Skylar

• 3 weeks later...

Okay i got it to work except now if you visit my page you will see all these questions marks on the home page whats that about? And when i click on a pilots profile i get the following message or error - Notice: The template file "/hermes/web07d/b593/pow.bostonexpressvaorg/htdocs/phpvms//core/templates/pilot_public_profile.tpl" doesn't exist in /hermes/web07d/b593/pow.bostonexpressvaorg/htdocs/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248. I have the file pilot_public_profile.tpl but when i go to the directory that it tells me to go i get lost at classes, what i mean by lost is there is nothing that has TemplateSet.class.php. can you also help me out on that question too?

Thanks,

Skylar

It means that you havnt got the pilot_public_profile.tpl uploaded to the core/templates folder.

The reason why TemplateSet.class.php is coming up is because it can't find the pilot_public_profile.tpl I would assume.