Can i change Skins

jamyboy

First off, welcome to our community.

Secondly, you can change your skin however you like. If you use a skin from the internet, you must meet all requirements in order to keep from copyright infringements. There are several free skins you can use for your website in the Skinning threads. You can modify each of these skins to your hearts intent. If you use any of these skins, and require any help/support, all we ask from you is to keep the "Powered by phpVMS" somewhere on your front page. You can also find out how to skin your site on your own by visiting the Documentation pages.

• Like 1

Dear jeff i really want to thank you from heart by welcoming me on this great forum full of lovely people i have seen many posts i love the way people help every one is on front foot so once again so nice of you to reply first.

secondly i have checked all the skins on my wamp test server all the skins are unique and nice but i wanted to create some thing different which no one is using so can you please guide me and post some free css html based templates downloading websites i will be grateful to you and thank for sharing skinning tutorials looking forward for your reply have a good day.

James

If you are wanting to get a template from a free template website. Download and install the one you want, edit it to suit your needs, upload it into the skins folder, and read these posts from Tom to give you an idea on how to be able to use it on your website. You need to convert the .html to .tpl so phpVMS can recognize the skin. To change skins (or add a skin) you need to change it from your Admin Center/Settings page.

A link you can try is: Free css Templates

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 1