Repainter needed

Industrialshadow

Good Morning all

I have tried to make myself I have not managed Repaints, unfortunately, this. With pleasure I is to be paid ready a little bit for it. We use currently the C206Stationair of Carenado for we a Livery need Of course(Naturally) also for a Freeware machine.

The Paints are needed for Fs9 and FSX

Maybe somebody is also found for us makes and would like to have nothing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

First of all no need to shout.

I got many requests in that period and I didn't even get to reply to many of them because I was too busy with personal life. The ones to who I didn't reply probably went on and found a better repainter. Though, this is not your case and I replied to your message. At the same time, I would like to make an apology to all who didn't get a reply.

I didn't have any time to do the repaint myself so you were forwarded to one of the other guys doing repaints for SkySim.net. After I have sent you the contact details I got a response and my last PM was sent on 06 December 2011 - 08:26 PM after which you haven't replied. The most important thing, you did not pay for anything as our policy is to first have the paints done and after the customer is satisfied we send the repaints and receive the payment!

From then, I didn't hear from you and I don't know what you two agreed on so there is no issue on my side. After all, you didn't pay for anything so you could have hired a new repainter any time you wanted. If I can recall correctly, Pere who you contacted told me that he got no reply from you regarding livery details but I will have to confirm that as I am not sure. As I got no reply, I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case.

I will edit my post when I know more on this subject.

And next time, before you put my name in bold out there, get your facts straight!

OK, so lets get things straighten up.

I just heard with Pere and he gave me an insight into the story here.

You contacted him mid December and your repaint was accepted. It was some 60-70% done but some errors were popping up slowing down the release. The livery was really simple to do and we even considered to give it out for free but real world obligations popped up and mid January you were told that we can not continue the development process for the livery. It might be a bit confusing from our side but we can not control factors like RL so please accept my apologies about that. On the other hand it was clear that we can not help you with the livery before February so I am not sure why you are posting this now.

It is a mistake on our side not being in touch with each other and coordinating but it was a busy period for us I can assure you. And after all, SkySim.net is a two-man show.

For the future, we will be sure to be more professional. We will learn from this and accept liveries only when we are certain that we can deliver what we are hired to do.

Once more, accept the apologies.

To all others,

Please do not let this put you off from using SkySim.Net for your repaints. I can assure you that our repaints are high quality (which the above picture can confirm) and very low priced compared to others.

Thanks.

Sava

SkySim.Net System Administrator

• Moderators

So a long time i have waitet but Sava Markovic your Pere D has not work on it. Im very Angry for that i have waitet 5 months now

SO FOR NOW I NEED A NEW REPAINTER.CURRENTLY I WILL NO PAY BEFORE I HAVE ANY RESULTS .THATS MY RULES FOR THE NEW REPAINTER

Wow, What a nice shout... Lower your voice please. -_-. It's no need to make a nice big shout.