My Schedules - Help-me

CN@ndo

friends

I can not import my routes,

Can someone help me?

Error Message

DO NOT REFRESH OR STOP THIS PAGE

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/voeazulv/public_html/acars/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 90

Airline with code AZU;4090;SBCT;SBKP;PNG UW47 RDE DCT CGO DCT;PR-AZC;FL290;188 does not exist! Skipping...

Airline with code AZU;4091;SBVT;SBKP;VTR UW50 USABA CPN;PR-AZC;FL280;416 does not exist! Skipping...

I downloaded it just to make sure, but could see from the error message that all you've done is put ALL the details in Column A!

Every different thing should be in a separate box. So A2 would be the Airline code and B2 would be the flight number.

They musn't be separated by semi colons like you have so.

At the moment it thinks that the Airline code is ALL of the first column and since it doesn't exist it's throwing up that error.

Hope you're following here :D

Any more questions just post back.

I did this,

See photo.

imagempyos.jpg

Erro to import.

DO NOT REFRESH OR STOP THIS PAGE

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/voeazulv/public_html/acars/admin/modules/Import/Import.php on line 90

Airline with code AZU;4090;SBCT;SBKP;PNG UW47 RDE DCT CGO DCT;PR-AZC;FL290;188 does not exist! Skipping...

Airline with code AZU;4091;SBVT;SBKP;VTR UW50 USABA CPN;PR-AZC;FL280;416 does not exist! Skipping...

More still showing the above error.