Aircraft Assignment

ZekeElias

• Moderators

Hey Y'all,

I need some help. I want to create a schedule that will have the airplane type, (B738) and when the pilot goes to bid a flight, the system assigns them a tail number from the fleet database.

Can any of you phpvms geniuses help me please?

Regards,

Zeke

I don't think any body has created such add-on but there is one called, RealScheduleLite that the pilot has to get an aircraft, transfer it to another airport, and then from there get the same aircraft or another one that's already there to somewhere else. What you need is a whole add-on creation process and I think for such add-on you have to go to the payware section and ask them to create it for you.

Well, I have a schedule of over 1000 flights and they don't have the aircraft assigned. What I'm trying to do is for the system to assign an aicraft when the pilot makes a bid. This way the schedule would just have the equipment type and the system would then select the aircraft from the database. I've seen it done before, any help would be greatly appreciated.