Schedule import missing days [SOLVED]

Alemaobaiano

Hi folks

A quick search didn't bring up anything, so I have a question that I hope someone can shed some light on.

When I use the Admin import schedule option I lose a day for every upload. For example a daily schedule will lose first Saturday (day 6) and on a subsequent upload will lose Friday (day 5), and so on. The csv file has the correct setting for flights, for example a daily flight has 0123456 in the days field, and this doesn't happen to flights that operate on restricted days, for example outbound on 135, return on 0246.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Tony

• Moderators

It's the Microsoft Excel Zero values disappearing. (not sure)

But if you want to make your flight an everyday services, just leave the daysofweek blank and it'll automatically mark every day of week in the import.

Hi Kyle

Are you sure about leaving the field blank? I tried that and the flights became unbookable.

It wasn't Excel, I rarely use that for csv and this file hadn't been through Excel, but your answer made me look closer at the actual csv file that I was uploading. I found extra spaces in the days field ahead of the numbers, probably from Notepad ++, so every time I opened the file another space was added, probably putting the last day digit over the field limit. A quick switch to plain old Notepad, and deleting the spaces put everything back to normal.

Thanks