Sun Country Virtual Airlines-Now Hiring!

Taran

Sun Country Virtual Airlines is finally starting to hire! View our site at http://suncountryva.org The positions needed are as listed::

Training Administrator- Must have a lot of knowledge in the B737 and B738, have knowledge of FAA flight regulations. Be good with moodle sites.

Human Resources Director- Must be good with people. Must be dedicated to the job at hand.

Minneapolis Hub Manager- Must have a basic knowledge of piloting skills and the KMSP airport. Must be good with conflict resolution.

Public Relations- Must be good at talking to others for partnerships. Must have a good mind in advertisement.

Director of Personnel- Must have prior experience in management.

Events Coordinator- Must be good at making event advertisements and talking with others to create and decide on events

Website Administrator**Must know how to code php websites**

Sun Country Virtual Airlines is finally starting to hire! View our site at http://suncountryva.org The positions needed are as listed::

Training Administrator- Must have a lot of knowledge in the B737 and B738, have knowledge of FAA flight regulations. Be good with moodle sites.

Human Resources Director- Must be good with people. Must be dedicated to the job at hand.

Minneapolis Hub Manager- Must have a basic knowledge of piloting skills and the KMSP airport. Must be good with conflict resolution.

Public Relations- Must be good at talking to others for partnerships. Must have a good mind in advertisement.

Director of Personnel- Must have prior experience in management.

Events Coordinator- Must be good at making event advertisements and talking with others to create and decide on events

Website Administrator**Must know how to code php websites**

Your site takes us to TeamSpeak 3 page <_<

Your site takes us to TeamSpeak 3 page <_<

Yea I noticed that this morning. We are hosted through TFDi Design. Their services are great, but now I'm starting to reconsider our host. They have recently really been upsetting me. But, it will be fixed today I promise. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yea I noticed that this morning. We are hosted through TFDi Design. Their services are great, but now I'm starting to reconsider our host. They have recently really been upsetting me. But, it will be fixed today I promise. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I Recommend switching to HostGator.