Chief Pilots Needed!

hollinst

Legend Air SkyAcademy is about to open to the public! However, we are currently in need of Chief Pilots for all programs to ensure the Academy moves along as planned. The specifications of applicants are as follows:

Must be an Active Legend Air member.

Must have at least 5 flights for Legend Air.

Must be able to work as a team member,

Must be able to provide 1-3 hours a day depending on pilot activity.

Must not hold a staff position at any other VA (You can fly for as many VA's as you would like, however you are not permitted to hold another staff position outside of the airline at any time).

Must have knowledge of the aircraft program they apply to.

Must have a clean record with Legend Air.

If you feel that you meet these requirements, please send your application to t.hollins[at]legend-virtual.org and include your name, age, date of birth, the position you would like, and why you would fill that position effectively.

Perks of the Chief Pilot Positions:

Customized "@legend-virtual.org" email address.

Automatic promotion to the program you will be the Chief Pilot for (If you are an EFO now, and would like to be the CP for the Heavy Program, as long as you meet the requirements, you are there!).

Ability to fly the entire Legend Air fleet regardless of your program.

and more!

Thank you for your time and I hope to get some applications in soon!

www.legend-virtual.org

5 hours? Mine had about 200 before becoming Chief Pilot...

We currently don't have a lot of members with flights over 10. If I made that requirement as high as I would like to, nobody would be qualified for the position for about 3-5 months if they flew every day multiple times. So I wish I could raise that, however we would not be able to achieve the actual goals with a higher minimum requirement.

However I am happy to have a RW FAA Instructor and rated ATP 757/767 that will be taking over our Heavy program as CP!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...