Star One Alliance Virtual Airlines

Dear Pilots,

I am pleased to announce Star One Alliance is opened for recruitment of new potential pilots to join our crew and staff. Star One Alliance is based off the operations of the real world Airlines, we operate the full fleet of aircraft's operated by Delta, Southwest Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Jetblue, American Airlines and much more, and we have over 4500 active routes of your choice from a small hop from Seattle Airport (KSEA) to Vancouver Airport (CYVR) then we got you Long Haul from flight from Atlanta Airport (KATL) to Tambo International Airport(FAJS). Also we have you cargo company FedEx, UPS, Atlas Air and much more. Star One has Charter Aircraft the you can fly from any place to any where.

We have high hopes for the future, we are currently allowing pilots to log flights via StarAcars or with FS passages. Just started on Sunday February 19,2012 WE got JTS TOURING SYSTEM INSTALLED, with all your favorite Tours going on.

What are the benefits of joining Star One Alliance Virtual Airline

- We are got the custom Acars < AKA STARaCARS>

- Custom Touring system. Tours made you your liking....

- We are an partnership with VATSIM, FS2Crew, SEATTLE ARTCC on vatsim and more....

- Some of our staff and pilot are real world pilots with the airlines experience, Air traffic controller experience are willing to help you thru all the question you got....

- We have an extremely active Teamspeak 3....

- AND MUCH MUCH MORE

We hope you head on over to check out what Star One Alliance Virtual has to offer,

Star One VA Click here

Teamspeak IP: ts86.light-speed.com:4779

Hi no problem i have sent the files to Brian in a very early stage when i just began modifying them. As you can see they are very different from the styling i'm using now. The only thing Brian i can see the images i used like "On Time" "Landed" and so on are still linked to my server. Either you'll have to download the files from my Server and upload them to your own or make different ones as i'm going to remove these files from my server during the next weeks. I'm not using these images on my flight board anymore.