add sql row upon registration

Aaron

Hello, my VA is completely charter flights (military VA), what I have is a booking system that updates the schedules where the flightnum is the pid. Instead of manually adding these routes in for every pilot that registers, I want to have it add a row in the schedules during registration that sets the flightnum to the pid and leaves everything else blank. I know the code to add a row, I just don't know where I should put it and in which file. I took a crack at it before March break and it didn't seem to work. Any ideas?

I put this in the RegistrationData.class.php as the last thing to run when a user submits their registration (bottom of AddUser function) and it doesn't work I'm trying to figure out why. Note: used $sql2 to avoid using variable twice

$sql2 = "INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."schedules (code, flightnum, deptime, arrtime, daysofweek, price, flighttype, enabled)
   VALUES ('CFC', $pilotid, '00:00', '00:00', '0123456', '0', 'P', '1')";

DB::query($sql2);

• Moderators

I put this in the RegistrationData.class.php as the last thing to run when a user submits their registration (bottom of AddUser function) and it doesn't work I'm trying to figure out why. Note: used $sql2 to avoid using variable twice

Try this, with the $sql. in there, it'll still run the query. Remove the code above you used, and put this one in.

$sql .= "INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."schedules (code, flightnum, deptime, arrtime, daysofweek, price, flighttype, enabled)
   VALUES ('CFC', $pilotid, '00:00', '00:00', '0123456', '0', 'P', '1')";

Be sure to put it before the

DB::query($sql)

Or whatever it is like.

• Administrators

Remove the "." from your operator and also single quote the $pilotid

$sql = "INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."schedules (code, flightnum, deptime, arrtime, daysofweek, price, flighttype, enabled)
	   VALUES ('CFC', '$pilotid', '00:00', '00:00', '0123456', '0', 'P', '1')";

DB::query($sql);

Also, be sure you are putting it prior to

return true;

on line 173 and that the schedule code is a valid code in your database. It seems to work on my test install.