Need help please...

ruifilipe

Dear pilots,

First of all, let me introduce myself to this community.

I'm Rui, 36 years old, I live in southern coast of Portugal, and I've created a new VA last year : FlyAlgarve VA, based in LPFR Faro airport. Our website : http://flyalgarveva.wifeo.com/

Now, I am looking for a flight logs system for my young VA... I found FSacars, kacars and VAFS. As we are a very young VA, we don not have money to spend in this kind of system, so I'm trying to introduce Kacars in our VA and our website but... to be honest, I do not understand anything about that, so I kindly ask some help.

I don't know if our website is able to "receive" this kind of application... I don't know... I even don't know how I have been able to do the "basic" VA website :)

Thanks a lot for your assistance !!!

ps : if you prefer, you can mail me to ruifilipebrito@msn.com or ceo.flyalgarveva@gmail.com

Greeting from Albufeira, Portugal.

Rui Filipe

Hi

You need a web host with php and cpanel. X10 host is the one i use and they are quite good, and they are free. If you want a top level web address, then you can get them for about £7.99 in British money (which is not a lot)

hope this helps a bit

chris

x10hosting.com

Do not use free hosting alongside phpVMS.

As phpVMS progresses with updates and other upgrades, free hosting doesn't work correctly and can just really leave your VA in a heap of problems. It might not happen right away for some people, but it will sooner or later. When I was operating One World Virtual back in 2010, I, too used x10hosting to run my VA with phpVMS. I came across a lot of scripts and modules that were coming up with errors. It just happened to be that free hosting was not supplying me with the correct scripts that would allow me to operate correctly. It's best to go to paid, and Nabeel can work with you with some really good hosting plans that are very well priced for what you receive.