Willing to Pay up to $100.00 For a Skin

Guest N402KC

Guest CableGuy

Hello fellow phpVMS Users,

I have been developing a Simulated United Virtual.

I have decided to use the phpVMS System but i cannot use the default skin. For very good skinners i am willing to pay 'Up To' $100.00.

For anyone willing to skin this, Please contact me via Phone. My cellular number is +1 (913) 544-8652.

If i do not answer please leave a voicemail and  i will contact you ASAP.

Also please be sure to post at the bottom of this thread if you do not want to call. [/]

Thank you for anyone who is willing to do this.

Regards,

Brian B

I have learned how to make a basic skin, by just replacing graphics. But I have never tried actually changing locations of the graphics yet. But if you just want different colours and a logo, basic changes from the crystal one then I can easily do that. I could probably have a go at completly changing positions and all that, I just haven't tried it before. Might try it with my own VA actually.

Ok, give me a few days. Is there any logo's you want me to put up so you can see how it would look with your branding on it, or shall I just make up a temporary logo? If you want your own logo on there either stick it as an attachment or e-mail it to me at goldenairwaysvirtual@*googlemail*.com. Take the * away, just put them there to stop spam. Thanks.

Brian,

I believe that the Link VA site was a template. (James has done some nice changes to the site since I have talked to him last, but I believe it is the same base design as before.) If you see my site (located in my signature) it was a template but skinned. I wouldn't pay for a template to be honest.

Guest CableGuy

Well I have the money for someone to create the skin, all I want is for someone to take a template like linkairs template or ualvirtuals template and encorporate phpvms into it

To CableGuy: I might not have time to make it now, I am currently transfering my whole va site from one server to the other which I am having problems with and I have a whole website to do in a week. If I get all that done by the end I might have time to do it but I don't think I will have chance at the moment looking at what I have to do. Sorry.