Linking FrontSchedules with a form

jkr1711

Hi everyone

I've been working more on my site, tidying code up etc before the launch (soon!) and there's really only one more thing, which is trying to link FrontSchedules with the html <form> I already created. I've seen it done elsewhere but I'm not sure how it's done, so if anyone knows how could you please tell me! :) Link is: http://ezy-va.com/index.php

Thanks in advance

John

• Administrators

Open the form that is included with the module and use the form and input field tags from it in your new form. The dates, adult count, and children counts will not do anything with the module though, it will only be for looks.

Also, good luck with EasyJet, a large EasyJet VA was recently contacted by the EasyJet legal department and had to make signifigant changes in order to avoid a legal battle with them. I only say this as I as well went through a long period of development on a different real world based VA only to be completely shut down by their legal department.

Open the form that is included with the module and use the form and input field tags from it in your new form. The dates, adult count, and children counts will not do anything with the module though, it will only be for looks.

Also, good luck with EasyJet, a large EasyJet VA was recently contacted by the EasyJet legal department and had to make signifigant changes in order to avoid a legal battle with them. I only say this as I as well went through a long period of development on a different real world based VA only to be completely shut down by their legal department.

Hi tried that, but the dropdowns don't fit and they overflow, is there anyway to stop this from happening?

Thanks