weekly Schedule

andyleigh

Hi

I have been entering schedules for my new VA.

My airline is an air taxi company so i need the schedules to appear to be slightly random. i am using the beta version because the four week schedule is ideal for what i need.

However after adding a number of schedules on odd days each week i noticed that actually they are being saved sunday to saturday. when i try to edit them by selecting none in sunday to saturday when i save it re populates mon to sat

anyone have any idea?

• 4 weeks later...

In the beta version when creating a new scedule you can choose the days of the week that the scedule is flown. As in the previous versions. But in addition there is a new feature. You can select any day Sunday to Saturday for four weeks so you could have a flight every second Monday in the month or every day for one week in every four or any combination. You could set it up so that each week for for weeks the schedule is completely different each week and then after four weeks it starts a new. But I can't get it to work. If I select the first Tuesday in the first week it shows as Tuesday every week in the schedule list. So is ineffective.