Editing Signature data

Wood

Hi again everyone

I know that this was made for Virtual Airlines but I was wondering if there was a way to add more info to the signature area such as

Missions Flown

Night

Day

IFR:

Possibly maybe

AA kills

AG kils

Naval kills

Static kills

Thanks

Wood

Hmm... You could create columns in your phpvms_pilots table for the kills but how you'll determine them is beyond me. You could try some PHP to determine whether it's night or day - e.g get the departure and arrival times from the PIREPs for each pilot, convert it to a number, find the average and if it's between two values (e.g 9 and 5 for 9PM and 5AM) then display it as night or else day.

Hmm... You could create columns in your phpvms_pilots table for the kills but how you'll determine them is beyond me. You could try some PHP to determine whether it's night or day - e.g get the departure and arrival times from the PIREPs for each pilot, convert it to a number, find the average and if it's between two values (e.g 9 and 5 for 9PM and 5AM) then display it as night or else day.

Hi itrobb

Thanks for the reply. I'll look into trying that..

Thanks

Wood