Patriot Virtual Newest CEO

• Moderators

Press Statement:

"Hey Everyone!

I would like to introduce myself here that I have been selected to be PVA's newest Chief Executive Officer and I'm looking forward to bring PVA to it's one best VA out there! Recently, Mr. Keith Buckner has stepped down from the Chief Executive Officer due to real world issues and he wasn't able to continue his duties to the VA. As for the time being, Keith will be in the Founder status and stay as a pilot. Aswell, Mr. Isac McCumsey, stepped down as well and will be in Founder status and stay as a pilot too. They have put in hard work towards to the VA and without them, PVA would not be possible!

Now, on to me. I would like to introduce myself here, that I have been around Flight Sim for more than three years, and I moved onto VA Management for two years. I have flown almost 1,000 hours so far from other VA's, and I enjoy flying the Boeing 737NG's (My favorite aircraft).

I have so much plans for PVA, and the important step is to bring more pilot activity. There's going to be many new tours added, stay tuned for that!

Lastly, in the next few weeks, we will be looking for new staff members soon to fill in the positions, stay tuned for that aswell.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at kreaume@flypatriotva.com

Kyle Reaume

Chief Executive Officer"

• Like 1